Eyes on Evidence is a free monthly bulletin from NICE Evidence Services which reviews significant new evidence as it emerges and what this might mean for current practice.
In the October issue you can find:
- Intra-arterial treatment of acute ischaemic stroke
- Drugs with anticholinergic effects and the cognitive impairment, falls and all-cause mortality
- Suicide prevention programmes in schools
- Pregnancy outcomes in women who have had bariatric surgery
- Physical and mental health of carers
Evidence summaries from NICE's Medicines and Prescribing Programme:
- Prucalopride for chronic constipation
- Chronic pain: unintentional overdose in people receiving opioid analgesics for non-cancer pain
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the effect of roflumilast on exacerbations in people with severe disease – the REACT study.
You can find subscribe to receive the bulletin by email on the NICE Evidence Services site.